Revive Approved Recipe – February
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Granola, slightly crushed (featured product)
- ½ cup fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and sliced bananas)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Mix together cornstarch and sugar.
- Add milk to mixture and stir to dissolve. Pour into medium size pot.
- Cook on stove over medium-high heat until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Whisk in beaten egg, still stirring constantly. Remove pot from heat and mix in vanilla and butter. Let cool.
- Once cool, mix together the yogurt and pudding until well combined. If desired, add shredded unsweetened coconut or cinnamon and nutmeg for flavour.
- Place mini muffin papers into mini muffin tin. Fill the bottom of the papers with the slightly crushed granola. Spoon a small serving of the pudding/yogurt mixture over top of the granola (you will likely have some filling left over).
- Freeze at least 2 hours. Once frozen, remove papers and place fresh fruit on top. Let thaw 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 112 kcal, 2.2g fat, 18.2g carbohydrate (17.2g available carbohydrate), 1g fibre, 4.7g protein, 55mg sodium
Revive servings: 1 servings grains/starches, 0.5 servings protein, and 0.5 servings fat, 0 vegetables, 0 fruit, 0 dairy
Share a photo of your Frozen Yogurt Pudding Bites with us! Use the hashtag #reviverecipe on Twitter and Instagram, and tag us in the picture on Facebook. We’d love to see how yours turned out!
Didn’t snap a photo? Tell us how they turned out in the comment section below. 🙂
Featured Product: Nature’s Path Love Crunch (Organic Granola)
Where you can find it: Save-On-Foods
Why we recommend it: Simple ingredient granola that is a good source of iron and fibre.
See the full list of Revive Approved Products