Seaweed Thai Peanut Oodles with Chicken
Revive Approved Recipe – January
- 1 package of Oodles Wakame Seaweed Noodles (featured product)
- 9 oz. of cooked skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tbsp of sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ¼ tsp of 100% pure sesame oil
- ½ tsp of fresh minced red chili pepper OR ¼ tsp of chili pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp of smooth, unsalted, natural peanut butter
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 cup raw red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- Combine sweet Thai chili sauce, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, red chili pepper and sliced green onions together in a bowl.
- Add in diced bell pepper, shredded carrot, seaweed noodles and diced chicken. Toss together to combine all ingredients so they are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Serve a portion cold or hot over top of at least 1 cup of thinly sliced savoy cabbage that has been lightly steamed (in steamer or microwave).
Nutritional analysis: 232 calories, 7 g fat, 24.2 g protein, 16.3 g carbohydrate (12.4 g of available carbohydrate), 3.9 g fibre, 443mg sodium
Revive servings: 0.75 grains and starches, 3.33 proteins, 1.25 vegetables, 0 fruit, 0.25 fat, 0 dairy
Share a photo of your Seaweed Thai Peanut Oodles with Chicken with us! Use the hashtag #reviverecipe on Twitter and Instagram, and tag us in the picture on Facebook. We’d love to see how yours turned out!
Didn’t snap a photo? Tell us how they turned out in the comment section below. 🙂
Featured Product: Sea Snax Oodles Gluten-Free Wakame Seaweed Noodles
Where you can find it: Planet Organic
Why we recommend it: These noodles are not only gluten-free, but they are also high in fibre, calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin K. Not to mention they are super convenient and require zero cooking!
See the full list of Revive Approved Products